Immortalised by Steve McQueen in 1970’s Le Mans, to me, McQueen is the sex icon that this generation has never had. Even as a straight man this legend appeals to me, the raw charisma and sheer animal magnetism of this Hollywood bad boy, outclasses and outguns present day Edwards and Jacobs (no offense to either teams).
Unabashedly macho, the Monaco Automatic is considered by many (myself included) to be a “must own” in any watch connoisseur’s collection. Now available in 100 pieces, this Singapore edition celebrates both the incredulity of the Singapore F1 race and the brand’s rich motor racing heritage in one timepiece.
TAG Heuer Monaco Automatic Specifications:
- Calibre 12 automatic chronograph movement
- Hand-applied indexes
- Monochrome TAG Heuer logo
- 2 sub-counters on dial – small second at 3”, minute at 9”
- Date window at 6”
- Case diameter: 39mm
- Scratch resistant sapphire case back
- Oscillating mass: “Côtes de Genève” engraved “TAG Heuer – Calibre 12 – Swiss Made”
- Water resistance: 100 meters
- Black alligator leather strap with green stitching, solid steel folding clasp
- Limited Edition of 100 pieces